Monday, January 24, 2011

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program

I was sent down to Bunbury to work last week and while I was there I was without internet access for the whole week! *Wop wop wop*

So I'm using my 'weekend' to catch up on the mountains of emails and blog posts in my reader. While I was at it, I finally finished drooling my way through the latest issue of Lonny magazine. Although it's a US web-publication and the products are therefore generally not available here, there are so many inspiring images! While I wrangle the inbox, why not enjoy some eye candy?

This advertisement for lighting company Hinkley made me wish the Muriel's ceilings were high enough for a chandelier...
as well as wishing for a floaty dress like that! 
Look at all that colour coordinated storage! 
Every woman's dream walk in wardrobe!
 Although there was much eye candy to be found, I found some pictures a little too... styled.
"A Buddha head on a stack of books is an easy way to create a cool vibe" 
I'm sorry, but I don't understand using artefacts or decorations unless they mean something to you- like if you were Buddhist or had been inspired by a recent happy holiday to some exotic destination in Asia... but to use something just to "create a cool vibe"? Not my thing!

Why not drop in on Lonny and let me know what your favourite bits are? Or maybe you are reading something different that inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia