Friday, February 18, 2011

Afternoon Delight

Image representing Facebook as depicted in Cru...Image via CrunchBase
I have a confession: I am addicted to reading my blogs! I am now more addicted to the blogs in my reader than I was when I went through a particularly voracious Facebook period. Thankfully, writing my own blog seems to have cured me (to a certain extent) of Facebook, but there is so much newness in my reader that I just have to finish!
Monster, 6 november 2005Image via Wikipedia
Needless to say, I don't get much done around the house when I succumb to the blog addiction monster! As a distraction, I thought I'd linky my most entertaining non-housey blog of the moment though, just to brighten your Friday afternoon. If you're ever feeling blue, head over to Sleep Talkin' Man. It has some of the funniest TRUE things I have ever read! PK tends to talk in his sleep a little every now and then, but nothing like this! I have been wearing a huge smile on my face all week (despite the -now improved- sleep deprivation) mostly due to the daily feed from this one site.
Go on! Indulge yourself! Do you have a sure-fire pick me up like STM?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia