Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tea and Bikkie Time

I'm pretty pleased with myself because, despite a heavy workload over the last few days, I managed to find the time to bake the delicious Citrus Pinkies biscuits I told you about!
I took a batch in for my colleagues and boy, was everyone happy about that! Due to high turnover of staff of late, there were some new people who had no idea I had done them before and enjoyed them as a novelty. Those that had the pleasure of them last year made comments like "I wondered if you were going to make these again- so glad you did!". It amazes me how a little time and effort (they take about 30 minutes to make and ice, not including cooling time) can produce so much good will.
Here's one I made just for you too! I hope you had a similarly fun filled Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia