Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesdays of Wonder

Today was a bit blah. In fact, most Wednesdays tend to be a bit 'blah' I've noticed- do you feel the same? In an effort to combat the doldrums mid-week, I thought it would be good to have a regular feature to inspire and motivate me and hopefully you too!

Today, I thought I'd start with this photo of my new little Jessamine plant in flower. It makes me happy because:
  • the flowers smell have a subtle, sweet fragrance (although I know you can't get that from the picture)
  • the crisp white flowers against the dark glossy green is a feast for the eyes and
  • the fact that the plant is actually flowering says to me that I am doing ok in the gardening department!
What about you? Is there something that you do/watch/say/eat to get you over 'hump day' (I really dislike that term!)? What makes you go WOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia