Monday, March 28, 2011

Cuteness Overload

This post has absolutely nothing to do with renovations.
Or demolitions.
Or even Muriel's new floors.
It is about kittens. Yes, kittens. Just thought I'd warn you before I launch into the some cutesy pictures because not everyone is a cat person (which I can understand- what with all the biting and the scratching and the enviable flexibility) and not everyone likes pictures of kittens (which I totally can't understand).
From mlive.com
I was driving home from work last week and on the radio there was "Science Blogger of the Year" Rebecca Crew sharing the news about the new IVF conceived, Black Footed kittens that were recently revealed to the public by the John Ball Zoo. Loving kitties and in need of some stress relief, I looked them up. Now (I think) kittens are cute at the best of times, but these little guys are soooooo tiny, their cuteness is off the chart!
From Our Amazing Planet
All together: nawwwwwwwwww! Apparently they are quite ferocious but I don't think that a face like that could ever be dangerous, right? Anyway, I just thought I'd pass on those few pics to help us all get through the Mondayitis this week :) Oh, and just for comparison, here's a pic of our own ferocious cat!
Enjoy the tiles there Oreo- they're long gone!
Stay tuned for gratuitous photos of the new flooring to come!

1 comment:

carla said...

Awwwww KERR-UTE!!!!!! ;o)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia