Friday, March 18, 2011

Wallowing: Complete

You may have noticed I took a brief hiatus after my wallowing in self pity the other day. I just wanted to thank you all for your kind comments and your patience while I get some perspective- and some sleep! I'm feeling a lot better now, although the mess/dust/unfinished state of things has not changed (and the situation for Japan has also worsened).

My feeling happier also has a lot to do with the escapades of this guy:
I have been surprised how well he has coped with all of the noise, disruption and new scary people in and out of the house every day. If Oreo can cope with situations outside of his control like that, then I should definitely be able to deal right?

I'll be as my usual chipper self come Monday, until then, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

carla said...

Glad you are ok :o) xx

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia