Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bonus!

Howdy! I don't usually post more than once a day- basically I'm just a little bit lazy and have many other distractions on my days off to keep me busy (plus full time work outside of my random days off)- but I kinda missed out on posting yesterday. I meant to, but then suddenly the day was over and I hadn't... oops!

So, to make up for it, I thought maybe you might like a short behind-the-scenes look at the demolition? You've seen some pictures, but to really appreciate the dirt and dust and... fun... of it all, you either had to have been there- OR watch this little clip that PK put together a while back. It's pretty amazing (and highly amusing) to see how far we've come in a month!


Playing a starring role: PK, moi (blink and you'll miss me!), PK's brother and a couple of good friends (whom we are forever indebted to!), the angle grinder, the sledgehammer and the jack hammer. And please forgive the abrupt ending- it's apparently PK's editing style at the moment. Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia