Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Going Viral

It seems that I brought something else home with me after my lovely weekend down in Margaret River- I've picked up a cold :(
From Common Cold Remedy
I'm not really surprised- after all of the late nights/ early mornings and high stress I've put myself through over the last few weeks (with planning and executing the renos, being a bridesmaid and a couple of very busy weeks at work) I was bound to get sick eventually!

So you might just have to bear with me while I get myself better- with the PK's help of course and a little bit of love from my mum as well! I'll hopefully be on the mend soon and then I'll show you what we've been up to this week (in between my nanna naps of course)!

1 comment:

carla said...

:-( Sheesh its going around isnt it, and lets face it when you are stretched to the max like you have been you are bound to get whatever is floating around. Hope you start to feel better soon. Lots and lots of rest is whats needed, and of course lots of blog surfing ;o)

My boy's tonsilitis is improving, but now his original flu virus has gone to his chest so stronger antibiotics for 7 more days (which he hates!) We are considering painting a big red cross on our front door to warn visitors like they did during the plague!!!! Lol!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia