|From Cute Overload via This Is Broken|
I'm back in the land of the living again- just! I spent the last week and then the weekend as well, at work, telling myself that I wasn't sick so I could get through my shifts- and then going home and having a nap every day! I don't do sick very well- PK was as helpful as possible but I'm very glad to be on the mend :) How was your weekend?
Today I had a 'me' day:
- I went to the dentist- nothing bad to report hurrah!
- and to the gym- I missed my weekly workout while I was sick!
- did some banking- a much needed refund cheque!
- got my hair cut- the first time in six months, I had been growing it for the wedding ;)
- finished the day with grocery shopping- yay food!
This week I hope to be sharing some progress photos and details about all that extra storage space- plus some a new purchase that has taken a while to arrive- lots to look forward to! While I'm getting all of that sorted, is there anything you're really craving seeing from the new kitchen?