Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WOW: Sparkly Sink

Sometimes, you just don't realise what you've got until it's gone. Like the simplicity of running water- and a receptacle to catch it in! The new sink is in, the plumbing is all connected and as I type, the dishwasher is doing its thing. And did I mention that the new sink is HUGE!?

I'm loving being able to wash (!) vegetables and rinse (!) dish-clothes as I wipe down all the new surfaces (the dust is still falling, but it is diminishing slowly). And the way that the sun streams in from the window above the (now centred) sink and catches in the water droplets is... well, simple pleasures right?
Linked to A Beach Cottage's Good Life Wednesdays

2 comments:

abeachcottage said...

Glad you are enjoying your sink! Thanks so much for stopping by at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays & joining the party!

Cathy said...

Thanks Sarah! I always like an excuse to party and I'm happy to be a part of yours this week! :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia