Friday, May 13, 2011

The Pits

Just thought I'd pop in for a quick Avocado growing update! I moved the plastic cup to the bench underneath the window so it catches the morning sun (and any light bouncing around from the sink too!). Not a lot has happened in the week or so since I started the attempt as you can see:
Yep, that is the last unfinished wall in the background- we'll get onto that soon hopefully! If you look closely at the Avo pit you can see that the dry, dark skin has started to split...
So it is actually doing something!
Exciting! I didn't think I would see any signs of growth this soon, so it's reassuring that I'm doing something right! Enjoy your weekend- I'll be watching the pit like a hawk for further signs of growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia