Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Its Been A While!

Hey there guys and gals! Its been a while since I've popped in and I promise I've been trying to catch up but I just don't know where all my time goes! There have been a few things going on recently that I'd love to share with you:
We finally made a start on the last part of the kitchen reno- the mosaic backsplash!
I managed to get my hands in the dirt and re-plant the vegie patch!
I received a beautiful bunch of flowers as part of a farewell gift and I'm trying to keep them going as long as possible, as the Petersiks often do.
PK and I took a short trip down to Albany to do some whale watching and check out the local sights!

So that's a few things that we've been filling our time with lately. PK and I are really enjoying having time to spend together! I'll post again in more detail later but right now I'm off- its day three of my new job!!

2 comments:

montanna said...

Kitchen countertops replacement or need to understand much more about new cabinets, better appliances, or even redesigning the whole space, you'll obtain that these experts will take the time to help you understand all of your choices to locate the proper one for you.

Cathy said...

Thanks for the link montanna.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia