Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Meditation

Mornin' all! How was your weekend? Did you accomplish everything you set out to? I know that there were still a few things left on my list but I did get a lot of important tasks completed. A little more on that later!

I know I haven't had a lot of commitment to this feature since I started it, but now that I'm getting used to waking up at the same time every morning and beginning to follow a routine, the posts might pop up a little more frequently. Let me know your thoughts!

"I will celebrate my successes. I deserve it." 

I think that this is a good one for me to try to remember- I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I tend to focus on the failures! Must work on that! Recent successes that I can celebrate... getting through my first week of my new job unscathed, making new friends and gaining confidence. I also cooked some pretty awesome meals last week! Later on this week I'll be showing you a bit of a DIY failure, but I think PK and I should celebrate the lesson we learned and the way we've picked ourselves up afterwards.

What do you have to celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia