Friday, December 2, 2011

Early Morning Riser

Good Morning All! PK wasn't able to sleep this morning, so we got up and went for a (very) early morning walk along the beach. It was quite relaxing with a light breeze blowing, the waves softly breaking on the sand while the sun rose behind us.

PK was feeling energetic, so while he jogged ahead of me, I took a more leisurely stroll along the breakline. I did a little bit of beachcombing while I was at it:
Pretty!
While I'm putting up pics of prettiness, I thought this would be a good opportunity to show you a very small addition to the Muriel household as well...
Loving Instagram right now!
Can you spy it there? That sparkly thing in the middle shell? Can you guess?

ITS AN ENGAGEMENT RING!!! Now for those of you that have already heard, this is not 'new' news, but it has taken me this long to get my butt in gear and post about it! After about 7 and a half years of (mostly) very happy monogamy, PK finally decided that this was 'it' and asked me to marry him (about 2 months ago now)!! :D

Its all still very new and exciting and weird to me but we're just enjoying the 'engagement' period at the moment. I'm glad that we've finished with the kitchen renovation, because I would be tearing my hair out trying to co-ordinate that, navigate a new job and start wedding planning all at once! We don't have any firm plans just yet, but I'm sure I'll be drip feeding information through the blog as I have it!

So what do you think? Is it exciting? Do you want to hear the engagement story? Do you want to share your engagement story with me? Or perhaps you also found some pretty shells at the beach today? I'd love to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia