Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho! And Off We Go!

Morning everyone! Christmas is finally upon us and I don't think I could have left anything later, but I am happy with all my efforts. I managed to finish 'trimming' the tree, got all of my gifts organised and I even slipped in a little baking (although I'm not sure how successful I was with that!). And now it's time for a little 'me' time. The 'Forrie' (ie PK's pride and joy as below)
Subaru Forester image via CarAdvice
is packed, the presents are all wrapped
Christmas presents image via Australian Traveller
and by the time that this post publishes, PK and I will be on the road! We're off for a few days to visit with PK's sister's family- about 10 hours drive north. It will be a special Christmas, as her three kids are quite young and no-one enjoys this time of year quite like young children!

I'm looking forward to a little time away as well because this might be my last chance for a breather for a while! Being new at work means that I don't have a lot of leave built up, so I'm taking the bare minimum and making it worthwhile. Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures (on the iPhone at the very least) to provide some proof of relaxation!

So that's what PK and I are doing this Christmas week, what are your plans? Will you be relaxing by the pool after a full traditional lunch? Or perhaps a game of beach cricket with some mates? Whatever you are looking forward to this holiday season, PK, Oreo and myself wish you all a very Merry Christmas! May the food be delicious and may there be laughs and smiles a-plenty! And I hope you've all been very good this year so Santa will be generous ;)
Santa via SeasonChristmas.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia