Thursday, January 12, 2012

365 Days a Year: Jan 11

One of the best things about staying in a hotel is the crisp, clean sheets that greet you every day. There's something so special about those a well made bed, precisely hung towels, the little bottles of shampoo and body wash- and of course, the toilet paper folded into little triangles!

I actually choose not to have my room serviced every day because it seems so wasteful to have new sheets and towels every day, but I still can't give up that small luxury for the whole time. Call me weak, but you only live once, so I try to enjoy it while it lasts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia