Monday, January 9, 2012

365 Days a Year: Jan 6, 7 & 8

Jan 6
I couldn't help but be taken in by the shiny happy primary colours of these balloons while I waited in line. Nothing like a few balloons to brighten your day!
Jan 7
I try to start my day with a healthy breakfast. Lately my go to option has been muesli (that I make up myself) with some frozen berries (fresh are generally way too expensive) and a few spoonfuls of low fat natural yoghurt. This morning I cheated a little and added a drizzle of honey. Delish! When's breakfast again?
Jan 8
Do you have a particular day that you take your Christmas decorations down and pack them all away? I tend to just do it when the mood strikes, when it no longer feels like Christmas. This weekend was it for me, though I know that for some people it might be a little late (and for others maybe a little early!). Why is it that there is always one decoration that you don't find until after you've packed everything away? No matter how vigilant I am, there's always one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia