Tuesday, January 10, 2012

365 Days a Year: Jan 9

I've been doing a little bit of travelling lately... this is one of about 12 or 13 planes I've been on in the last six months since starting my new job!

People always think that travelling is so exciting and exotic- maybe it is for other people or other jobs? My type of travelling though, involves a flight out of Perth, the inside of a hotel room and the inside of the training centre, followed by the flight home to Perth. Don't get me wrong- I am absolutely LOVING my new role, the new people, experiences and all of the training! I just wish I didn't have to fly to the other side of the country and leave PK for a week at a time to do it!

There are worse things in life though, so I am exceptionally grateful for the opportunities that I have been provided. The last six months have definitely been a whirlwind- I'm looking forward to the next six... and the ones after that... and after that... and after that... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia