Monday, February 13, 2012

365 Days a Year: Feb 10, 11 & 12

Feb 10
PK and I had another lovely afternoon at the beach after work on Friday. I just love the way that I always feel so rejuvenated after being at the mercy of the pull and push of the tides, the cool salty water and the rush of the breakers. It's soothing to my soul.
Feb 11
I had my usual PT session on Saturday and this is another intriguing view of the cityscape. I think it's fantastic that the older buildings are being saved and reinvented! The contrast of the old and the new is interesting and I think is contributing to making our city (slowly but surely) more vibrant.
Bonus pic!!
Feb 12
On Sunday PK and I went for another visit to the farmer's market (discovered a couple of weeks ago). But this time, we rode our bikes instead of driving the short distance! PK had a bacon and egg roll (all proceeds to the local Rotary Club) for brunch- I was tempted once again by the crepes but the wait was quite indomitable so I declined.

PK picked up a second-hand bike (bonus pic above) during the week (surprise!) and has decided to ride to work ever since, so it was a good excuse to dust mine off as well. I hadn't been for a ride in quite a while shamefully, but it was just like that old saying... ;)

It was a little bit romantic as well, going for a ride together- maybe we can make it a semi-regular thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia