Wednesday, February 15, 2012

365 Days a Year: Feb 14

Normally, PK and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day (we might go out for dinner but that's usually as far as we go)- a little bit because we are both so low key and a little bit because are both a little bit lazy ;)

So I was beyond surprised when I got a call from the front receptionist at work yesterday to tell me that I had a delivery- PK had sent me a package for Valentine's!! The box was looooooong so I was puzzled- what could it possibly be? Inside was the stuffed animal (bear? rabbit? dog?) and chocolates pictured above, as well as a single looooooong stemmed red rose. So beautiful! Bonus points for PK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia