Friday, February 3, 2012

365 Days a Year: Feb 2

I nearly forgot to take a picture of this deliciousness! My manager was in town this week -he's based in Melbourne and it was the worst timing in terms of my availabilities but I'll take what I can get! Not only was the week a great opportunity to learn some essentials but he also marked ten years with the company, so a bit of celebration was in order!

My local supervisor took a few of us out to dinner at the Old Swan Brewery and it was well swish! I'd never been before and boy was I impressed! Amazing views, fantastic food, great service... and a price tag to match! Don't tell my PT but I savoured this chocolate and hazelnut slice like it was my last meal ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia