Wednesday, February 29, 2012

365 Days a Year: Feb 28

This was a late afternoon capture- I was getting dinner ready and noticed that Oreo was transfixed by something outside. Then I noticed that there was a rather loud something happening outside, so I went out to investigate.

At first, I didn't see anything at all... then I saw the road was covered with a flock of white galahs, all squawking and chirping together. I have no idea if there was seed on the road or if they just decided to descend on this spot for a rest? But, not knowing how long they'd be there, I grabbed a picture while I could and stood transfixed, marvelling at their number. No sooner had I lowered the iPhone than a car drove (slowly) through the crowd, the birds scattered and didn't return. Awesomeness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia