Monday, February 6, 2012

A Very Important Date

Bleugh! Last week was a doozie for me- flat out during the day and then working some more once I got home! That made for loooooooong days and meant I didn't even have time to pop in and hit that 'publish' button on draft posts! I felt a little like the white rabbit on some days...
I'm late! I'm late!
I hope you don't mind but I've been back in time and caught up on the week that was, so if you're interested, why not take a look?
If only I could just nap all day like Oreo!
In other news, I spent the majority of the weekend trawling the internet, looking at lots of pages with images like these:
'Camelia' by Collezione
Wedding Reception @ East Fremantle Yacht Club
Image from DJ Perth
Now of course, none of those listed are the actual options we're going with- I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for all those folks that might actually be attending! But I guess you can gather from those few images that I have wedding planning on the brain! That is, when my head isn't full of things that I have to get done for my day job...

So how was your weekend? Were you planning a special event or catching up on some zzzzz's like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia