Friday, March 2, 2012

365 Days a Year: Mar 1

I wasn't feeling too great yesterday, I don't think I've been sleeping too well this week? So, as I had not yet taken a single picture of my day I checked out FatMumSlim's Photo A Day Challenge for March for inspiration. Day 1 for March was 'Up' so I proceeded to walk around Muriel looking at the ceiling :)

I settled on the ceiling fan in the master bedroom: I am so glad that we had these installed a few summers ago because I would surely have melted away without them! However, this picture does also show one job on the to-do list that PK and I have been ignoring for ages- the hole where the light was before the fan was installed. Its no big deal, but every time I look up it annoys me a little more. Maybe one day it will get too much and we'll actually do something about it. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia