Tuesday, March 13, 2012

365 Days a Year: Mar 12

PK and I usually do our weekly shop on Monday nights, but we had other arrangements last night: we were meeting with a civil celebrant. Could she be the one that will marry us? Maybe! I think I'll have to do a separate post about our wedding planning progress...

But because we do our weekly shop on Mondays, there were some essentials that had run out over the weekend... like milk. So after remembering at the last minute on the way home from the celebrant, we stopped by the servo and picked some up. Not the most cost efficient way to do your shopping for sure!

In other news, March 12th is my mother's birthday. My parents are currently on holidays so we'll be celebrating later, but in any case HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia