Tuesday, March 20, 2012

365 Days a Year: Mar 19

PK and I went out to dinner with one of PK's sailing buddies last night at a place called Il Lido. I must be honest, I wasn't too impressed with my main, but when it came to dessert that was another matter. Oh. My. Goodness.

I ordered what was described as a fig and burnt honey icecream sandwich with walnut praline. And it was absolute deliciousness! The fig slices on top were dehydrated so they were quite chewy (and tasty!), the praline added a lovely crunchy contrast and the icecream was just divine! I was lucky that PK shared with me though, to save me from gobbling it up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia