Tuesday, March 6, 2012

365 Days a Year: Mar 2, 3, 4 & 5

Mar 2
I thought Oreo had been a little quiet and couldn't find him anywhere... then I noticed a shadow behind the (still yet to be hemmed) curtains... It seems he has made himself a little nest out of the excess curtain material! That's totally the real reason that I haven't hemmed them yet!
Mar 3
Oreo loves cardboard boxes. L.O.V.E.S them!! It doesn't matter if he's too small to fit, he will make it happen. Oodles of fun with this kitty :)
Mar 4
My delightful dad dropped off a food package during the week that PK and I enjoyed for lunch on Sunday. We didn't want to turn on the oven and heat up the whole house to cook it though, neither did I want to dirty a pan cooking it on the stove. Then I had a bright spark of inspiration- why not cook it in the sandwich press? It turned out perfectly- the cheese was perfectly melty and the base was well crispy! Best lazy moment ever!
Mar 5
Its the small things that really make me realise how much I love PK! He cleared Oreo's litter tray for me on Monday morning. I know, disgusting right? But he did it because I just didn't have the energy to (because I usually do that lovely task). And then he hung the scooper on a hook he had installed on the side of the new laundry cabinets, out of the way. Like I said, love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia