Friday, March 23, 2012

365 Days a Year: Mar 22

The view down our street at dusk last night- now happening at about 6pm instead of 7 or 8pm! It seems like the days have suddenly become shorter- the morning sun appears later (leaving me wanting to stay in bed longer) and sets sooner than I would like. And it seems to have happened over night!

I guess this time last year when the seasons were turning I didn't really notice the days getting shorter because my days were never regular as it was. Now, with my new job and a regular start/finish time (well, regular-ish anyway), I have the privilege of noticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia