|(A pretty decent shot of the kitchen benchtop too!)|
Running a little low in inspiration yesterday, I checked out FatMumSlim's suggestion for March 26th... "Key" huh? Well I could do that! :) I've been teased about my keys before- apparently I have a 'man' keyring because I have so much on it... but every item on there is vital! On my (pretend and very functional) carabiner key ring I have:
- My car key -these modern remote entry keys are so bulky aren't they?
- Keys to the security and front doors of Muriel
- Garage and front door keys to my parents' house -in case I need to "borrow" something and they aren't home
- A USB stick, in case I need some extra memory
- My personalised Swiss Army knife -this comes in handy very often actually, with scissors for cutting off loose threads and opening packages, Philips and Flathead screwdrivers, bottle opener and other such important tools. I actually bought this in Switzerland so it is also a great reminder of a great holiday.
- Lastly, I have a little (fake) bag of O Positive blood -because I used to work in the blood bank and that is my blood type. Completely useless but a fun little momento!
So there you have it: a very important and often forgotten-about part of my daily life!