Monday, March 12, 2012

365 Days a Year: Mar 9, 10 & 11

Another hot day, another afternoon at the beach. With my hot guy ;) We have a pretty good life here in WA- the weather might be bloody hot but we have some of the best beaches in the world (that I've seen so far anyway) to make up for it!
Due to the continuation of hot weather on Saturday, I did very little! After my regular gym session (where I took it very easy due to still only being about 80% well), I sat myself down, painted my nails, admired my beautiful ring and did some reading. Mostly blogs, some magazines too. Easy Saturday :)
Despite the hot weather again on Sunday (and I believe it may have actually been hotter Sunday than the two days before), I got myself into gear and got things done. Apart from the usual chores (cleaning, washing etc), I also finally got out the outdoor furniture oil and showed our outdoor dining table some love. It was sweaty work, but someone had to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia