Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tissue Mountain

Howdy folks! Apologies if you've been checking in over the latter part of last week and were disappointed by my lack of posts! I usually write/edit my drafts first thing in the morning or late at night but just couldn't seem to find the time last week. I thought I was a little more tired than usual, but didn't put two and two together until Friday night, when all of a sudden I hit the wall, or rather, the mountain. Of tissues.
My nose started running, my eyes were burning and the headache that had built throughout the day suddenly became full brain fuzz. I was sick :(

I slept for thirteen hours on Saturday and even missed my regular PT session, which never happens without good reason! I also bailed on my friends' birthday party that I'd been looking forward to for weeks. I hate being sick!! I've battled this headcold all long weekend and I'm still not well, so please bear with me if the posts are few and far between or even a little bit nutty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia