Friday, April 13, 2012

365 Days a Year: Apr 12

PK and I were all set to meet at this quiet little shopfront on Thursday afternoon and discuss wedding decorations. Unfortunately though, they had been burgled that morning and had to cancel our appointment! I didn't even know until I was already there, which was a little annoying because I had rushed to get there and PK had planned his day around this booking. It wasn't their fault though, they didn't ask to be burgled that's for sure! Anyway, I made the most of the situation by having a look through the window at the displays visible. I was a little worried that someone would think I was 'casing the joint' though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia