Monday, April 16, 2012

365 Days a Year: Apr 13, 14 & 15

Apr 13
Black Friday! Meh, PK and I laugh in the face of Black Friday! Mwah hahahahaha ;) Nah, we just had a quiet candle-lit dinner for two!
Apr 14
I'm really enjoying the eucalypts in flower at the moment! At a time when a lot of other plants are finishing their blooming, these bright pink flowers really stand out. The bees love them too!
Apr 15
Yep, on a plane again on Sunday! I have a bit of a gripe about the baggage collection area: I'm one of those 'pick a spot with a good view and stay there until you see your luggage' kind of people. So I get really annoyed when my carefully selected view gets blocked by all these other impatient people moving around randomly. And the pushers that arrive later but think that you must have left the gap just so that they can stand closer to the carousel. Grrrr If only everyone used the same, sane system!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia