Monday, June 25, 2012

365 Days a Year: Jun 22, 23 & 24

Jun 22
De-ja-vu! Here I am back at the airport baggage carousel! What a week- so glad to be home again... now where is PK?!
Jun 23
I managed to find PK at the airport and we celebrated my homecoming the following night... by going to a quiz night! I love quiz nights, PK didn't have such a great time because he was helping out with serving platters and so forth. But my table did really well! We won a few of these piccolo-sized wines as round prizes and then a few more as place-getters! Awesome night :)
Jun 24
By Sunday however, I wasn't feeling too crash hot -and not because I had over-indulged (because I always get too enthusiastic about winning quiz nights to think about alcohol). No, unfortunately, it seemed I had picked up something on the plane home or perhaps at the quiz night? I woke up with a raging sore throat and the sense of impending doom that only a dose of the flu can bring! :( Luckily I had honey, some lemons and hot tea on hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia