Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Making Lemonade

Just a quick one today!

I thought I'd record that this week I'll try to make the most of my time here in Sydney -outside of the hours spent in the office- by attempting to get into the gym every day. That is, make some lemonade (some fitness) from the lemons (time away from PK and home)- although to be fair, I'm aware that there are plenty of worse lemons to be dealt!

No, I'm not attempting to lose weight for the wedding, and I'm also not trying to impress my personal trainer (though that probably wouldn't be a bad thing!), but every time I head away for internal training I inevitably end up feeling a little bit more pudgey by the end of the week. And that's not a great feeling

I hope to avoid that this week by keeping meals small and heading to the gym after the days spent sitting on my be-hind... hopefully I can stick to it! What about you? Started (or re-started) a health kick recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia